Hampton Beach

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ever had to wait for your energy to wake up?

This morning I was waiting for my energy to wake up. It finally did around 11 am for about one hour which allowed me to almost completely clean the bathroom even behind the vanity. Then I crashed and napped for 2 ½ hours.
My new diet does not consist of coffee so that was out this morning. The plain chicken and rice in broth that I had didn’t taste half bad for breakfast. Thankfully, I only have to do the chicken and rice for 3 days and if I am feeling well I can add another food to my diet. The choices would be pears or green beans. That will be a tough one. Not sure but I think the pears will win out.
It was a fairly productive day. The bathroom was eventually finished and I started on the bedroom. Then there were lots of paperwork for my disability insurance. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow. The amount of paperwork they give you is ridiculous and most of it is redundant. My only hope is that they will find some help for my colitis because I hate staying home.
That being said I will continue with the paper work, housework and learn to deal with this “parasite” sort of disease that I have. Hoping that in a few days my energy will come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment