Hampton Beach

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bucket List 2011?

Thinking about New Year Resolutions reminded me of a bucket list. All the bucket lists I have heard of and researched seem to pertain to life time goals. This is a new year so why not have a bucket list for 2011?

The magic number seems to be 10 items to list on the bucket list. So I decided to list 10 things I would like to accomplish during the year 2011.

Item # 10 is left blank. I have some more thought to do on what that will be.

In any case, here is my list not in any particular order and may at any time change. I will journal every one of them. What is on your bucket list for 2011?

1) Volunteer to a new organization – maybe something hospice

2) Learn to paint

3) Camp in a remote location way in the woods

4) Travel to Ontario, Canada

5) Learn to drive a tractor

6) Redecorate living room

7) Organize and de-clutter my things

8) Learn to ride a motorcycle

9) Ladybug tattoo

10) To be determined. :)

Wishing everyone a safe, healthy and happy 2011.

(((hugs)))

~Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment