Hampton Beach

Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Blog on Beer

Let's just say I am a fan of Corona Light. Well actually, my favorite beer is Carib from St. Kitts but it is not available in the US. They have a Carib here but it is not the same. Anyways, I decided to expand my horizons if you will and try different beers. I am a total beer snob so this will be hard for me. This evening I tried an interesting beer. Samuel Adams Coastal Wheat. Needless, to say I did not read the fine print "Wheat Ale Brewed With Lemon Peel" Anyways, the first thing I said was this tastes like "Lemon." So in essence, lemon to be precise, I was right. Anyways, it made me think that since I was willing to try other brands of beers maybe I would write about it. Some how I will determine a rating system of qualities that I think I like and that is what I will write on the different beers that I try.
In the meantime bottoms up!
~Kay
PS I am a firm believer in don't drink and drive.

2 comments:

  1. I also wanted to note that this beer is Kosher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, wanted to note that I did not expand my horizons and try different beers. LOL I think I am truly a beer snob. :)

    ReplyDelete